The prices of fuel for transportation has reached a new high..so much so, that it has become next to impossible to afford fuel..I mean before driving a private vehicle, you need to think twice because it’s just so expensive. But what to do in this situation? To go on in life and get our things done we do need a mode of transportation..especially to cover long distances, isn’t it? I mean yes, I know mode of transportation was invented by man itself and before them humans could travel..but nowadays it is impossible to survive without a mode of transportation.
So, what to do now because we cannot burn a whole in our pocket every time we go out, right? So isn’t it better to find an alternate to this utterly unfortunate solution?
- Carpool- Try and do carpool if you know some people are heading towards the same direction as yours. It is rather better to travel in a carpool than travelling alone..which also means struggling in the traffic and wasting fuel. Also, make sure you split the expenses of the fuel.
- Metro- Metros are nowadays available in a lot of cities..it is the safest and best option to travel inside a city via metro as it cannot face accidents..and it is cheap as well! The metro takes thousands of people at a time which surely solves the issue of the fuel and moreover, it saves the environment from getting polluted.
- Buses- Generally, travelling via bus is preferred by many as it takes a lot of people to their destinations at once, also it is easy on the pockets too. So, travelling via bus becomes easy as it is environment friendly as well as pocket friendly.
- Penny boards- Penny board is an easy and fun way to travel in the city..all it needs is the amount of energy you put in to push it..so obviously, there is no usage of fuel. Moreover, it’s usage can help you use shortcuts as you can travel on a penny board on the street too. You can click here to know more about this exciting mode of transportation.
- Bicycle- Bicycle is a very interesting way to travel through the city..it only needs human effort to move, no fuel..also, it helps you to lose weight and it keeps you healthy and fit..which is obviously a bonus!
- Electric cars- Nowadays with the introduction of electric cars, moving around for long distances has become easier. The car needs a charge of the battery which enables it to move…thus, fuel saved, money saved.
- Take a walk- If you wish to go someplace near.. it is better to walk because taking out a vehicle would just mean waste of fuel, time and energy. Walking will be a bonus because it will give you some time to think, it will keep you active and would surely save you from a lot of hectic traffic!
- Work from home- I know sometimes going out is absolutely unavoidable but sometimes when you know that you don’t have much to do or something can be done while sitting at home, so do it from the comfort of your house. Come out of the house to travel until it is absolutely necessary..because obviously, more travel=more fuel consumption!